Friday, May 01, 2009

Oedipus by Regina Spektor. Great song, Great artist!

Alas, here I am again attempting to write/blog/twitter/facebook....there's just so much! I really want to start writing more, so hopefully I can come up with some good things to write about.

We got a EeePC Netbook (blue!). It's really nice. Neither one of us want to sit at our desks when we come home from sitting at desks all day, but we both wanted to be able to check e-mails, browse the net, etc. so we broke down and got this laptop. It's pretty nifty. I really like the keyboard on it. They're soft and quiet keys. We just got it today, so I guess the jury's still out but I think we're really going to enjoy it.

Tomorrow will be exciting for us as our Entertainment Center is finally getting delivered! Geez, the people at Hickory Park in the Hickory Furniture Mart need to get it together. Tomorrow is Friday of week 4 after we were told it would be delivered in 2-3 weeks. Needless to say they are quite the procrastinators. But they didn't procrastinate on cashing the check we wrote for it!

Man, if I ever own a business I hope that I am able to keep all the things that I notice in other companies in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment