Love love LOVE our Entertainment Center. The TV finally has a nice home and looks really nice. It really makes the room come together and helps me determine how to proceed with the rest of the furniture and decorating...yay! I think I'll get a palm tree to go in this room. I saw one I really liked at IKEA and I'm going back next week so that will be nice. FYI...I had a hard time getting a good picture, it's not quite as dark as it seems in the picture.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Love love LOVE our Entertainment Center. The TV finally has a nice home and looks really nice. It really makes the room come together and helps me determine how to proceed with the rest of the furniture and decorating...yay! I think I'll get a palm tree to go in this room. I saw one I really liked at IKEA and I'm going back next week so that will be nice. FYI...I had a hard time getting a good picture, it's not quite as dark as it seems in the picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment